Houston, we have a problem... why won't my drone take off?
Don't panic! There's often a simple reason for your failure to launch - as a starting point, we recommend checking the following:
- Has the drone power switch been turned on?
- Has the drone been sufficiently charged?
- Does the controller have batteries?
- Is the controller switched on?
- Has the controller been paired correctly with the drone (Fore more details, read: How do I pair my remote controller with the drone?)?
- Are all the propellers rotating?
- Are the propellers configured correctly?
Still no luck? If all else fails, please refer to the Operator's Manual for further instruction and troubleshooting tips.
How do I pair my remote controller with my drone?
For the PD-124 Exhibitor nano drone, please follow these steps to pair with your remote controller:
- Turn the drone power switch ON.
- Turn the controller power switch ON.
- Wait for two successive 'BEEPS' from the controller
- Push left joystick up until it 'BEEPS'.
- Pull left joystick down until it 'BEEPS'.
Your PD-124 Exhibitor nano drone should now be pair and ready for lift off!
Why does my drone keep going sideways?
There could be a couple of reasons for this:
- Your drone requires trimming. This requires the adjustment of individual rotor speed which can be adjusted quite easily. Please refer to your Operator's Manual for further instructions.
- You're propellers are incorrectly installed (Please refer to 'How should my propellers be configured?' - the diagram will demonstrate how your drone's propellers should be configured correctly).
Oops! I CRASHED my drone!!! Can I order replacement parts?
Yes! All of our drones come with replacement set of propellers, however, if you require more we sell 'Crash Kits' for each drone. Please visit the shop to find the right crash kit for your drone.
What is your returns policy?
Please refer to the 'Warranty' tab or 'Terms & Conditions' page for further information.